Update Skype Log Parser..........

I know this whole blog has gotten pretty stale as there have not been any posts in a loooong time. Well I am going to try and remedy that with some good posts in the coming weeks.
Well the skype log parser, which is my most downloaded tool, has gone through a few updates since I last posted at the end of last year/beginning of this year. The current version is 1.7. A few of the notable changes are (for full list see change_log.txt):
1. Ability to search for the log files from the gui.2. Skype 4.x is now supported.3. The ability to merge 2 cases into 1 report to compare the reports.4. Ability to cancel the program at anytime.5. Ability to parse the iTunes iPhone/iPod Touch backup files and get the skype log files if skype is installed.6. If record in UserXXXXX.dbb file was truncated would throw program into infinite loop and this has been fixed.
The new program can be found http://redwolfcomputerforensics.com/downloads/skype-log-installer-1.7.exe here. I have also created a new email account that I would like to use for support and also to send out email's to users when I update the program. If you would like to receive updates about the skype log parser send an email to skype-parser at redwolfcomputerforensics dot com. Comments are encouraged good or bad and requests for enhancements.
As always Thoughts/Comments/Questions.........